2021 Paychex Pulse of HR Report: Leading in a New Era
Get this free guide
A dramatic shift is underway in the structure and management of the workplace — and HR professionals are at the forefront of this evolution.
As businesses approach a new way of working due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the fifth annual Paychex Pulse of HR Survey provides an in-depth look at how HR professionals are contributing to the success of the companies they serve during this transformative time.
And, with new challenges comes a shift in priorities: adopting HR technology has emerged as a leading focus for HR professionals, followed by workplace productivity and efficiency; employee training and development; and establishing new work arrangements.
Download the 2021 Paychex Pulse of HR Survey report to learn more about how HR professionals are:
- Engaging HR technology to reach company goals;
- Leaning on training and development to build and retain their workforce;
- Evaluating and improving employee benefits to remain competitive;
- Keeping pace with new and evolving laws and regulations;
- Prioritizing diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives; and
- Preparing for and managing the return to the workplace.
Members of the press & media, for a complimentary copy of the report, please contact Paychex Public Relations.