Peer Insights for Rebuilding Your Team
As business leaders around the country begin to rebuild their companies and bring employees back, their outlook on recovery is optimistic. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it looks like to conduct “business as usual” and has created new challenges for employers as they recall, hire and rehire employees.
Paychex recently polled 300* randomly selected U.S. small and medium-size business owners to get a pulse on their business outlook, top priorities, operational changes, hiring trends, reopening concerns, and more amid the pandemic.
In this white paper, we share business insights from your peers across the country and provide recommendations for bringing staff back together safely and efficiently, including:
- Important messages to communicate to employees as they return;
- Addressing employee concerns and refusals to return;
- Ways to strengthen team communication in a new work environment;
- Maintaining employee health and workplace safety;
- Reshaping employee benefits for the current environment; and more.
*Paychex polled 300 randomly selected U.S. business owners with 2-500 employees. The survey was administered online by Bredin, a third-party research firm in four waves. Wave 1 was fielded April 17-20, 2020; Wave 2, April 24-27, 2020; Wave 3, May 1-4, 2020; and Wave 4, May 15-17, 2020. Results yielded a +/- 5.66% margin of error.