2021 State of Mental Health in the Workplace Report
Get this free guide
Many business owners and managers are missing a costly workplace reality — employee mental health is getting worse. Nearly half of the employees surveyed by Paychex say their mental health is worse now than before the COVID-19 pandemic, while most employers believe the situation has actually improved.
This gap in understanding can cost your business in recruiting, retention, and productivity at a critical time when 40% of industries are experiencing hiring rates above pre-COVID-19 levels.1
Download our Mental Health in the Workplace Report to learn how to deal with mental health issues in the workplace and get the facts about the:
- Cost of the current state of employee mental health and wellness in the workplace
- Business impact of mental health and workplace challenges
- Employer misconceptions about the current state of employee mental health
- Essential role of benefits in addressing employee mental health challenges in the workplace
- Mental health initiatives employers are taking to improve employee workplace mental health
Paychex survey: 500 U.S. SMB principals and employees — 250 each — at organizations with 2 to 99 employees. Survey was fielded December 10-30, 2020.
1 March 2021, LinkedIn Workforce Report https://economicgraph.linkedin.com/resources/linkedin-workforce-report-march-2021