Paychex HR and Payroll Services in Arizona
Paychex Arizona Locations
Centrally located in Phoenix and easily accessed just off the I-10 corridor, our team of dedicated HR and payroll professionals are prepared to help Arizona businesses of all sizes meet and exceed their HR goals.
Contact Information for Paychex in Arizona
Our industry expertise, innovative thinking, and extensive customer support frees owners to focus on what matters to them … running their business. Discover options that can be fully customized to your Arizona-based business while saving you and your employees the time, money, and hassles that are barriers to a thriving workplace.
Paychex Services for Arizona Businesses
- Monitoring, guidance, and recommendations on regulations affecting Arizona businesses, such as the Arizona’s health insurance continuation requirements
- Dedicated HR professionals who average 8 years of tenure
- 24/7 customer service with in-app help, chat and phone support
- Wireless time clocks, no ethernet connection necessary
- Online payroll services that simplify payroll processing, especially helpful for managing out-of-state employees
- Comprehensive hiring and onboarding services and support so you can quickly find the right employee in a tight labor market and make an excellent first impression
- Calculates, files and submits your payroll taxes
- Health benefit account options — FSA, HRA, HSA and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account — with access to account specialists
- Ability to pay different types of workers — hourly, salaried, and contract
The Single Platform for Your HR, Payroll, and Benefits in Arizona
Self-employed? Startup? Large corporation? With its award-winning technology, our Paychex Flex® platform can scale to serve any business of any size giving employers a customized solution to their most pressing HR and payroll needs. In addition to integrating with our comprehensive human capital resource management and learning management systems, Paychex Flex includes more than 30 self-service actions for increased employee convenience and independence.
Find the Right Solution for Your Business in Arizona
Paychex has the technology, expertise, and customer service that can help move your business forward by finding the right solution that works best for your individual business needs.
Paychex Is the Smart Choice for Payroll and HR Services in Arizona
- Paychex pays 12 million workers — 1 in 12 U.S. private sector employees.
- More than 650 dedicated, highly-trained HR consultants — the most in the HR outsourcing industry and entirely based in the U.S.
- Chosen as the provider of the “Best HR Outsourcing for Small Business Overall” by Inc.com.
Additional Resources for Businesses in Arizona
U.S. DOL Proposes Overtime Rule to Increase Salary Threshold on White-Collar Exemptions
6 min. Read