Paychex HR and Payroll Services in Connecticut
Paychex Connecticut Locations
From the vibrant hub of Stamford to the verdant Kent Falls State Park, Paychex serves small, mid-sized and large businesses all across Connecticut. Our physical office is centrally located in Rocky Hill.
Customer Support in Connecticut
Since 1971, we’ve built on our industry expertise, innovative thinking, and investments to create better solutions to HR and payroll business needs in Connecticut. We help free owners to focus on what matters to them … running their business. Discover the options and services that can save you time, money, hassles, and even make your employees happier.
Paychex Services for Connecticut Businesses
- Comprehensive 401(k) and retirement plan services that can help Connecticut’s businesses comply with the Connecticut Secure Choice Savings Plan
- New hire reporting to government agencies
- Automated HR, payroll and time tracking, and reporting
- Wireless time clocks, no ethernet connection necessary
- 24/7 customer service with in-app help, chat and phone support
- Health benefit account options — FSA, HRA, HSA and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account — with access to account specialists
- Monitor developments and offer guidance and recommendations on regulations affecting Connecticut businesses, such as the Connecticut Paid Family Medical Leave Act
- Calculates, files, and submits your payroll taxes
- Free mobile app for you and your employees
- Payroll dashboard with configurable views
- Ability to pay different types of workers — hourly, salaried, and contract
The Single Platform for Your HR, Payroll, and Benefits in Connecticut
Built to serve businesses and their in-office and remote employees, Paychex Flex® includes more than 30 self-service actions for increased employee convenience and independence. Always operating on the front-edge of technology, the Paychex Flex platform is scalable to serve any business of any size and meet its HR needs.
Find the Right Solution for Your Business in Connecticut
Paychex is ready to help you move your business forward by finding the right solution that works best for you, your business, and your employees.
Paychex Is the Smart Choice for Payroll and HR Services in Connecticut
- Paychex pays 12 million workers — 1 in 12 U.S. private sector employees.
- More than 650 dedicated, highly-trained HR consultants — the most in the HR outsourcing industry.
- Named one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes®.