Insurance Fundamentals for Small Business
In this free white paper, learn about the different types of business insurance that can increase your company's success. Such insurance policies include:
- Workers' Compensation: Learn about this state-mandated program that covers injuries of employees on the job.
- Business Owners: Read about property, liability, business interruption and crime coverage that is essential for any company.
- Employment Practices Liability: Discover how important such policies, covering sexual harassment, discrimination and similar acts, are for your company.
- Business Overhead Expense: Learn about insurance to cover the basic costs of doing business if the owner cannot work for a period of time.
- Umbrella: Consider the need for such broad policies that provide extra coverage for other types of insurance.
- Commercial Auto: Learn about the need to insure all the vehicles that might be used in your business.
- Group Health: Learn about the advantages to your business of choosing the right kind of health insurance program to meet the needs of your employees and make your business attractive to the best candidates.
- Voluntary Supplemental: Learn about the option to include coverage for such costs as dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance for your employees.
- Individual Medical: Read about the possibility to purchase individual health care coverage, even if group coverage is not right for your company
This website contains articles posted for informational and educational value. Paychex is not responsible for information contained within any of these materials. Any opinions expressed within materials are not necessarily the opinion of, or supported by, Paychex. The information in these materials should not be considered legal or accounting advice, and it should not substitute for legal, accounting, and other professional advice where the facts and circumstances warrant.