How To Tackle the Biggest HR Challenges Senior Living Communities Face
- Human Resources
Last Updated: 07/11/2023
Get the Free Guide
How can you reduce your administrative burden in order to focus on business growth? Read our guide for 10 action steps.
As a senior living community leader, we know finding and keeping qualified staff amongst evolving laws and regulations are just some of the many challenges you face. That’s why we’ve put together this guide for dealing with these as well as the rising cost of health benefits, sustaining employee motivation, and a myriad of other HR issues.
In this guide, we have outlined ways to address HR challenges you may be facing within the senior living industry and what you may need to consider as you look to the future and prepare to:
- Maintain compliance and understand the latest employment laws
- Adapt to the labor shortage and ever-evolving regulations
- Improve retention through employee engagement and development
- Become a more attractive employer by offering competitive benefits
Download your copy today to find out how to drive employee commitment, deliver quality customer service, and unlock business growth.
Trusted by Senior Living Communities
Paychex can help you manage HR, payroll, benefits, and more from our industry-leading all-in-one solution so that you can focus on your people, not only HR admin.
- Payroll and Taxes — Pay employees your way and automate tax payments.
- Human Resources — Hire, onboard, manage, and develop productive employees.
- Time and Attendance —Track employee time and help to maximize payroll accuracy.
- 401(k) and Retirement — Help employees save for retirement and reduce taxable income.
- Employee Benefits — Offer health, dental, vision and more to recruit and keep employees.
- Business Insurance — Comprehensive coverage for your business, property, and employees.