Paychex HR and Payroll Services in Delaware
Paychex Services for Delaware Businesses
Easy-To-Use Payroll Services
Save time by accurately paying employees in as few as two clicks.
- Let your employees update their own information, such as direct deposit
- Automatically calculate, file, and submit your payroll tax payments
- Get support from expert representatives any day, any time
Guidance From a Dedicated HR Professional
Get help with recruiting, managing, and keeping employees engaged. With Paychex HR, Delaware businesses can:
- Offer FORTUNE 500-level benefits
- Stay up to date with laws and regulations
- Work with a dedicated HR professional who can provide HR advice
Make Healthcare More Affordable for Employees and Their Families
Recruit and keep quality employees in Delaware with help from a group health insurance plan through Paychex Insurance Agency. One of our licensed agents can help you find the right plan for your business and employees. Then we can help save you time and money on plan management.
Get Complete Coverage for Your Business, Property, and Employees
Protect your business with important property and casualty coverage from one of the top insurance agencies in the U.S.* We offer a range of business insurance plans, including:
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Commercial auto, property, and umbrella
- General liability, professional liability, and cyber liability
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Workers’ compensation
*Top 100 Brokers of U.S. Business, Business Insurance magazine, 2023
Paychex Flex®: The Single Platform for Your HR, Payroll, and Benefits
Save time for what’s important with Paychex Flex®. Our all-in-one technology helps you simplify HR, payroll, and benefits and gives your employees the ability to access and update their own information.
From Wilmington to Dover all the way to Williamsville, Delaware businesses are conveniently managing their payroll, HR, and benefits. When they have a question, our representatives are available to help, 24/7.
Contact a Paychex Payroll and HR Consultant
Paychex has more than 50 years of industry experience. Let’s talk about how our all-in-one technology and HR advice could help your Delaware-based business.
Find the Right Solution for Your Business
- All-in-one payroll, HR, and benefits technology
- Optional advice from a dedicated HR professional
- Expert customer service representatives
Paychex Is the Smart Choice for Payroll and HR Services in Delaware
- Paychex pays 12 million U.S. private-sector employees
- We have about 700 HR professionals guiding our clients, more than any other HR solutions provider
- 15-time honoree, World’s Most Ethical Companies® — Ethisphere®
Additional Resources for Businesses in Delaware
Bereavement Leave: What Is It, How Does It Work & How To Create Your Own Policy
6 min. Read
RISE Act Aims to Increase Access to Full Tax Credit on Workplace Retirement Plans for Businesses with 1 to 9 Employees
6 min. Read
Payroll Solutions for Businesses of Every Size
Paychex Payroll Services can save you and your business time so that you can focus on what matters most. Hear from our customers about why they choose Paychex to help ease the payroll burden.
"What Paychex does for me is take away any anxiety or fear of any problems. And I'm very comfortable with them doing the work for me. Because it's a pretty serious problem when you're dealing with the IRS and the state taxes."
"Julie [my Paychex HR consultant] does a good job of bringing the best out of us."
“Having adequate conversations with each employee so they can tell me what makes them most comfortable (where safety is concerned during COVID-19 pandemic) – that’s priceless. It brings me peace of mind.”
“We were well-prepared thanks to Paychex on providing a lot of information on (how to work with our outside and internal workforce on requirements of doing business during COVID-19).”
“Payroll has to be done right. If the client has problems with payroll and the provider, it comes right back to us. We know that when they go to Paychex, they’re going to be taken care of and everything’s done.”