The recent health care overhaul affects how businesses administer and
report health care information for employer-sponsored health plans.
Because it may take some time to become familiar with the specifics of
the new regulations, the following overview will help explain:
• The effect of the new law on your business and employees.
• Human resource and health insurance options that can relieve the
administrative burdens and potential penalties of the law.
This paper will provide you with the following:
• An overview of health care law provisions — past, present, and future.
• Familiarity with the major components of the law.
• The advantages of working with a professional employer organization
(PEO) in the new health insurance environment.
Thanks for your interest in Paychex resources. Please provide the following information.