7 Questions to Ask When Considering Offering a 401(k) Plan to Employees
There are many factors to consider when choosing a retirement plan for your employee benefits package. Offering 401(k) benefits for employees doesn’t just affect your workforce; it also impacts your business – particularly when picking a 401(k) administrator and determining how to handle plan management. Watch our video and get answers to key questions about offering a retirement plan, including:
- Do you plan to tackle the challenge yourself or outsource 401(k) administration to the experts?
- Do you want to deal with a payroll processor, a 401(k) recordkeeper, and a third-party administrator separately, or use a single-service provider?
- Do you want a flexible, scalable retirement plan that can grow to meet the changing needs of your business?
- Do you want to be able to maximize the contributions of yourself and/or highly compensated key employees?
- Do you want online aids for 401(k) enrollment, participation, communication, and management?
- Do you want your financial advisor involved when you set up your retirement plan for employees?
- Who is the largest 401(k) administrator in the United States?