Why Employee Benefits Can't Be an Afterthought
Now more than ever, the quality of a company’s employee benefits can mean the difference between an accepted job offer and a candidate taking their skills to a competitor instead. Is your company losing out on top talent — and the profits they bring — because of lackluster employee benefits?
With the growing link between the benefits a company offers and its bottom line, business leaders need to understand how to plan, package, and communicate benefit offerings to meet their strategic business goals. Learn more about this important issue by attending an upcoming webinar.
Topic areas include:
- Current trends influencing benefits management
- The impact on employers and employees
- New methods for managing benefits and communications
Tricia A. McLaurin
- Senior Human Resources Representative at Paychex for 10 years
- M.A. Industrial Relations, N.Y.I.T., Old Westbury
- Member Society of Human Resources Management